Our Areas of Expertise:
- Experimental design for nextgen sequencing projects
- File Manipulation and Data Parsing
- Ecological, Population and Conservation Genetics/Genomics Analysis
- Sequence Alignment and Phylogenetic Reconstruction
- RADseq, GBS, RNAseq Technologies to facilitate Genome Assembly, Genome Scans for Genetic Variation, Functional and Structure Annotation, Gene Family Evolution and Network Analysis
- We can train you on Read QC, Demultiplexing, Quality Trimming and Performing Error Correction on Illumina and PacBio data sets.
Core contributions to the Wyoming research community fall in three major categories:
Use our knowledge of informatics tools to aid in experimental design and data generation
Train investigators in the acquisition and usage of informatics tools and interacting with the Teton HPC cluster
Develop novel workflows for the analysis of ecological and evolutionary data
Good faith collaborative agreement.
Currently there are no monetary costs associated with our input; however, Wyoming INBRE requires acknowledgements in any research/teaching products for which you received INBRE funding. Moreover, intellectual contribution to a given project by the IBC may require a co-authorship for the concerned Core personnel.
As of September 2020, the IBC requires investigators to enter into a good faith agreement with us once a collaboration has been finalized. If you have been asked to sign this agreement, it can be accessed at the following link: